Book digitized by Google from the library of the University of Michigan and uploaded to the Internet Archive by user tpb.
Begun in 1743 by Maur François Dantine. After his death in 1746, it was completed and published in 1750 by Charles Clémancet and Ursin Durand. In 1770 appeared a 2nd ed. and in 1783-1887 a 3rd ed., both published by François Clément.